We have a current opportunity for a Vice President, DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology on a permanent basis. The position will be based in the Boston Area. For further information about this position please apply.
I am partnered with a global well established biotechnology company that is looking for a Vice President, DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology. The company focuses on Rare Disease and has a sustainable pipeline. This leadership position will lead a group of professionals that specialzie in DMPK, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacometrics, and Biomarker Strategy.
The successful candidate will have previous leadership experience in Clinical Pharmacology and DMPK. This person will be working cross functionally and grow as a scientist and a leader.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics, DMPK, or related field with 15+ years of industry experience
- 10+ years of people/ functional management experience in relevant area, preferably in pharma/biotech industry
- Lead the delivery of the DMPK and clinical pharmacology team across multiple programs
- Have a deep and specialized knowledge in the Pharmacology and DMPK space, including hands-on experience with progressing innovative drugs through an industry pipeline towards regulatory approval
- Be able to work collaboratively on a team, and have clear communication to lead and work in a fast-paced environment