We currently have an open position as Supplier Quality Professional for a 6-month contract for our client in Basel, starting asap or latest 1st of December.
- Supplier Life cycle management for project global QAA remediation to manage end to end QAA establishment process from authoring to signatures and appropriate system upload
- Independently responsible to manage authoring / revision QAA and Supplier Commitment Letters (SCLs) in due time, route for review before initiating approval process. Interact with the suppliers and the sites as needed to complete this activity.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs and specifications, FDA, and cGMP regulations
- Manage assigned systems and tools in an optimised way to facilitate lean global activities of QAA's
- Ensure with peers and supervisor, that the assigned project is embedded into the overall concept for the QA Ops owned processes; ensure that process is aligned with systems used by other stakeholders (exchange of data / information, lean process, elimination of redundancies)
- Collaborate closely with management and peers to report on progress for tight time lines of QAA remediation project
- Bachelor's degree required
- Extensive knowledge in cGMPs and cGDP requirements, ISO standards for supplier qualification and QAA establishment process
- Experience in Supplier Qualification and Supplier Monitoring
- Able to work independently, take risk based decisions and have strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in English spoken and written
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV