**Remote Role, Must Work PST**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Sr. Associate Clinical Contracts & Budgets to join their team on a 12-month contract with an opportunity for conversion or extension!
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience in contract negotiations.
- Recent experience with contract and budget negotiation experience in a clinical trial setting.
- Active/involved negotiation with various contract types (CTA, CDA, Master Agreements, etc).
- Admin tasks (uploading budgets to SharePoint sites/etc.)
- Negotiate clinical site contracts (i.e. Disclosure Agreements, Clinical Trial Agreements, Service Agreements) using appropriate guidelines and collect necessary signatures for contract execution; Participate in site/legal/finance meetings as required to resolve contract issues;
- Negotiate site budgets from base budget and payment milestones using appropriate guidelines;
- Escalate contract and budget issues as appropriate;
- Support Clinical Pricing & Payments Group in setting up sites for payment;
- Track contract progression using appropriate systems;
- Amend and terminate contracts as necessary throughout lifecycle of study
- Store and archive contracts and budgets in appropriate systems;
- Responsible for reviewing and approving, with Law guidance, applicable changes within.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?