Title: Senior Director, Research and Development
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are seeking a talented and experienced individual to fill the role of Senior Director, Research & Development. Our client is a medical device company specializing in cardiovascular implants class 3 medical devices based out of Amsterdam. The successful candidate will lead an exceptional team of engineers dedicated to developing innovative products that can save lives.
As our new Senior Director, you will be responsible for leading research and development efforts at our firm through the following tasks:
- Overseeing all aspects of product R&D
- Developing project timelines and budgets
- Leading cross-functional teams including engineering staff members
- Providing guidance on technical matters related to implantable cardiac devices.
To qualify as our ideal candidate with relevant experience we require someone who has
- A degree or equivalent qualification within Engineering
- Minimum ten years' professional experience working within Medical Manufacturing companies.
- Proven track record directing large-scale projects from conception through launch.
- Strong leadership skills necessary when managing high performing teams while encouraging collaboration across departments
- Excellent written communication skills; able to write reports clearly explaining complex ideas
If this sounds like you then apply now!