Scientist/ Senior Scientist | Drug Product Development/Analytical Development | CMC
Location: Greater New York Area
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 + bonus + benefits
A new state of the arts CDMO in the greater New York area is expanding their CMC Drug Product and Analytical Development team. This role would be a great way to gain experience in multiple dosages and different stages of development as they will be working on multiple projects ranging from phase I to phase III with exposure to different dosage forms. An opportunity like this is beneficial for scientists looking to enhance their industry experience while being exposed to multiple dosage forms.
- Assist in leading and Contributing to the CMC Drug Product Development or Analytical team.
- Working with a small molecule portfolio ranging from phase I to phase III.
- Working Cross functionally with additional CMC departments such as other R&D teams
- Oversee project timelines to ensure on time deliverables from the team.
- Hands on experience with different dosage forms primarily injectables
- MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field with 3+ years of industry experience
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong background in small molecule early and late-stage product development
- Expertise in working cross functionally with the Process Development team is highly valued.
- Previous experience with injectables is highly valued/ considered
- Strong understanding of HPLC