Sales Account Manager
I am partnered with a Large Global Biotechnology that is looking for a Sales Account Manager to oversee and develop their Boston, MA territory. This position will be traveling in the field 30% of the time.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, and Technical Account teams to build the company's brand and provide market knowledge through weekly reports
- Work alongside the Regional Manager to achieve sales goals
- Understand the customer's research objectives and match the company's products/services to their research needs
- Build relationships with new customers and expand the company's market
- Must reside or be able to relocate to the Boston area
- Master's degree in life sciences, or a Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of lab experience.
- Relevant sales experience
- High level of knowledge and working understanding of the biotechnology and CRO/CDMO industry
- Working knowledge of bio-assays, antibody sequencing, and gene synthesis
- Prefer multi-lingual communication skills