Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical company in Japan, and they are seeking a Quality Analyst to join their team in Kamiyacho, Tokyo. The Quality Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the company's products meet the required quality standards and that the production processes are in compliance with the Japan Quality Regulation and Japan GMP.
- Develop and implement quality control procedures and policies
- Conduct regular quality assurance audits and inspections
- Investigate and resolve quality-related issues
- Ensure that the company's products meet the required quality standards
- Ensure that the production processes are in compliance with the Japan Quality Regulation and Japan GMP
- Excellent knowledge of Japan Quality Regulation and Japan GMP
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Japan Pharmacist License
- Pharmacy/science/Chemistry graduate/Post Graduate or equivalent
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.