A fast-growing Biotech organization is looking to hire a remote product counsel. This attorney will work closely with their executive board based out of their offices in California. The team is a group of open minded and collaborative individuals who are excited to help the company continue to grow and prosper in the 2022 fiscal year. As a Product Counsel you will be able to join a growing and motivated team while being responsible for providing legal advice on all regulatory, compliance, and general legal matters with their businesses.
As the Product Counsel you will be responsible for…
- A wide variety of legal issues including regulatory and compliance
- Negotiate, draft, and review a variety of agreements, including anti-kickback agreements
- Assuring the company is aware and compliant of all relevant regulatory updates on federal, state, and local levels.
This Product Counsel should have the following qualifications…
- Minimum of 3 years legal experience within regulatory or litigation law
- Big Law Experience
- Experience with compliance laws, negotiating, and drafting
- Exposure within pharmaceutical companies is a plus
- This position is remote in California