We have a current opportunity for a Genomics Product Lifecycle Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Product planning and launch, including product strategy, managing the product throughout product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining product vision, working closely with R&D team to deliver winning products and successful launch of products within timeline
* Product marketing, including product core positioning and message, marketing content generation and refinement
* Work closely with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
* Be the subject matter expert of the products and competition landscape
* Develop product pricing strategy to both direct customers and distribution partners
* Propose overall budget for product and deliver monthly revenue forecast
* Develop sales tools and collaterals and ensure publicity of the products
* Provide training to sales team to enhance their competency in product knowledge
* Overall, Be the champion of the product
* Coordinate with M Diagnostics, MiRXES Head of Business Units (BU) Product Team to gather information and incorporate synergy with existing portfolio and pipelines.
* Weekly meeting with MiRXES consultants and leverage on product BU's team to speak to physicians to gather market intel.
* Other collaborative roles: Constant communication with Commercial Operations, Medical Affairs and investment arm.
* Performing any other reasonable duties or ad-hoc assignments as directed by line manager/ supervisor.
Desired Skills and Competencies
* Degree in the field of life/biological/medical sciences; Postgraduate will be preferred
* Minimum 3 years' experience as product manager or equivalent, with success track record of product creation and launching in oncology related diagnostics/medical devices fields
* Demonstrated ability to work with tight timelines
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, and ability to connect with people
* Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
* Result-oriented and good project management skills