My client, a leading medical device company specialising in heart failure, is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead their marketing efforts. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and drive sales growth.
- Develop and execute marketing plans to achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create marketing campaigns and programs
- Conduct market research and analyse industry trends to identify opportunities and threats
- Develop and manage budgets for marketing initiatives
- Plan and execute events and trade shows to promote the company and its products
- Work closely with the sales team to develop effective sales tools and resources
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and emerging trends
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing in the medical device industry
- Strong understanding of heart failure and related medical devices
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in digital marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, and SEO/SEM
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to make informed decisions
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth within the company. If you are a results-oriented marketer with a passion for the medical device industry and heart failure, we encourage you to apply.
Please reach out to Freddie Eaden on +442038790709 if you are interested.