Key Account Manager - Medical Devices/Pharmaceuticals - West Austria
The client is a market leader in the wound closure space giving key support to surgical providers. They are motivated by enabling the success of their customers through provide innovative, high-quality products and service that will ensure the continued success of the company and surgical professionals well into the future.
They are seeking a Key Account Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who excels in a dynamic environment to join the team.
What we value
- Integrity. We do what is right.
- Accountability. We do what we say.
- Customer First. We deliver extraordinary experiences.
- One Global Team. We before me, always.
- Inspired. We love what we do.
What you will do
- Develop and execute customer and account business plans, account projects within designated key accounts, to ensure that all appropriate patients have access to Pharmaceutical medicines.
- Deliver therapeutic information on products in line with marketing strategy.
- Perform local marketing, sales analyses, and gain patient flow insights.
- Management of professional relations with key opinion leaders.
- Participation at congresses, meetings and physician training.
- Market surveillance, gain and share customer insights and provide competitive intelligence.
- Promote wound care (Hemostats/Sutures) products to surgical specialists within compliance and legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies defined by the product line.
- Ensure a favourable access environment to maximize the potential for sales, and to drive sales growth to realize this potential.
- Organise and conduct regional educational meetings for physicians and other stakeholders.
- Create formal networks with key decision-makers within the assigned territory and with important local players; use these contacts appropriately to develop district business within compliance and legal requirements and company policy.
- Documentation and reporting of daily activities, routine administration, finances, etc.
- Act within compliance and legal requirements as well as within company guidelines.
- Participate in all risk minimization activities.
- Trace pharmacovigilance and quality claims in accordance with local procedures.
What you will need
- Life Sciences Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Possessing the "Pharmareferent" qualification (Paragraph 72) if you have not studied Medicine, Dental, Veterinary or Pharmacy to degree level in the EU or Switzerland.
- Strong background working medical devices or Pharmaceuticals.
- Experience in and of operating theaters, performing demonstrations/congresses.
- Fluent in German, English would be preferred but not essential.
- More than 4 years of experience in promoting specialist Medical Device/Pharmaceutical products.
- Demonstrated track record of Specialist sales.
- Dynamic personality, pro-active and teamwork.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication.
- High persuasiveness and results oriented.