Are you looking to make an impact on a global scale towards cell and gene therapy and pharmaceutical manufacturers? We have partnered with a leading contamination control and infection prevention company that has been a trusted life science partner for personal care, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and cleanroom laboratories for over 30 years. This position will impact the short and long-term strategy for contamination control solutions and applications with industry-leading manufacturers.
- Oversee the global strategy of contamination control solutions for the Biopharmaceutical market segment
- Lead initiatives to drive strategic vision across cross-functional teams ranging from R&D, Regulatory, Marketing Communication, and Innovation
- Collect VOC & VOB to maintain industry knowledge of disinfection and bio-decontamination processes in Sterile Pharmaceuticals including Cell & Gene Therapy customers
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry with knowledge of contamination control practices in biopharmaceutical manufacturing environments
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience building and implementing global marketing strategies
- Remote in the United States
- Ability to travel up to 25% (tradeshows, sales meetings, site visits)
If you think this could be a fit, don't hesitate to apply now!