Senior Scientist/ Principal Scientist- Analytical Development
Salary: 115K- 150K +benefits +bonus
A small biotech in Delaware is looking to bring on a Senior/ Principal Scientist to their Analytical Development team. Their pipeline consists of several programs including both small and large molecules. In 2024, they are prioritizing 3 programs that are headed into phase 1b and potentially phase 2a. The ideal candidate will help lead their programs into the later stages of development. An opportunity like is a chance to lead a program into the later stages of development.
- Assist in leading and contributing to the CMC Analytical Development team.
- Develop analytical methods utilized for different stages of development.
- Working in a small molecule portfolio with hands on experience in oral solid and injectable dosage forms.
- Cross functional collaboration with other CMC departments.
- Overseeing project timelines and deadlines to ensure on time deliverables.
- Contributing towards regulatory submissions.
- Master's in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field with 5-8 years of industry experience.
- Expertise in a small molecule background while working with multiple dosage forms.
- Strong background in problem solving within innovative research.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Prior leadership experience is highly valued.