We seek a skilled Bioprocess Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical and biotech company in Switzerland. This is a thrilling opportunity to work on challenging projects with cutting-edge technologies, while gaining valuable industry experience.
- Develop efficient processes to improve quality, safety, and yield across all drug development stages.
- Review of the risk analysis and implementation of the resulting measures
- Ensuring batch execution, evaluating test results, solving problems, troubleshooting manufacturing systems, and submitting solution suggestions
- Complete documentation of the processes and process know-how, as well as complete GMP documentation
- Preparation of campaign reports and participation in annual product reviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, Quality Control/Assurance, Manufacturing Operations.
Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant qualification, along with previous working experience. They must have expertise in Process Engineering in the pharmaceutical industry, coupled with hands-on experience working under a GMP environment.
Candidates should demonstrate strong analytical abilities, Team and leadership, good communication and interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to creatively solve problems.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!