A global Medical Communications agency is seeking an experienced professional to join their US team as an Associate Scientific Director.
Your responsibilities as an ASD:
- Content development - work on Promotional Medical Education materials including, but not limited to, advisory boards, executive and top-line summaries, disease state education decks, video and podcast scripts, etc.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders - communicate and collaborate cross-functionally with leaders on Accounts, Creative, Editorial, Scientific, and the general biopharmaceutical landscape
- Scientific lead - have the ability to quickly ramp up to therapeutic areas including, but not limited to, autoimmune, infectious diseases, oncology, and/or cardiovascular
A strong candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years of direct Medical Communications agency experience working on the above deliverables
- Eagerness to learn new therapeutic areas
Additional benefits the company has:
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully remote flexible
- Stability and backings of a larger organization
This is an active role, so apply and reach out with questions.