A clinical stage pharmaceutical company located in Massachusetts is looking for an Associate Director, Formulation Development. The successful candidate will be responsible for appropriate technical development and manufacturing of small molecule drug products for their oncology and autoimmune pipeline. This individual will also be responsible for utilizing external stakeholders and collaborating with internal teams.
- Provide leadership for oversight of small molecule formulation development
- Authorship of CMC content needed for regulatory submission
- Perform active project management ensuring timely delivery of materials, managing budget and timelines, and collaborating with external partners
- Present project timelines and results to internal and external teams as needed
- M.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field with 6+ years of industry experience
- Expertise in small molecule cell and gene therapy formulations
- Experience with process development, analytical development, and GMP manufacturing practices
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team
If interested please apply!