I am partnered with a global leader in molecular and microbiology in the search for an experience and driven salesperson to join their rapidly growing team. For over 20 years the company have been at the forefront of food safety providing innovative technologies to the market.
- Establish, build and maintain long-term relationships with customers in the market, with focus in B2B customers
- Identify customer needs and recognised potential that you integrate into the sales process
- Maintain an excellent level of product, application, market and customer knowledge to achieve territory objectives
- Consistently achieve territory sales targets alongside corporate objectives and for assigned customers
- Over 2 years sales or customer facing experience in the food industry, IVD or pharmaceutical markets
- Have profound knowledge in diagnostics, particularly microbiology and PCR, qPCR
- Achieved a Bachelor's degree (minimum) ideally in food chemistry, molecular biology or science related field
- Fluent in English and German with willingness to travel internationally
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work with high quality products
- Friendly atmosphere and desirable culture
If this is you, apply now for immediate consideration!