Company Summary: A global, specialty pharmaceutical group with an impressive track record is seeking a motivated Senior Clinical Trial Manager or Associate Director of Clinical Operations for a hybrid role. Their commercial supply of pharmaceutical products has generated upwards of $80 million in Q2 sales. Since their first clinical trial in 2002, they've had 3 approvals already on the market. Currently, they have 8 indications in Phases II and III, so they are looking for a driven, growth-oriented Senior CTM or AD to facilitate their clinical programs on a global scale.
The SCTM/AD will be responsible for:
- Managing and establishing clinical trials in accordance with the Executive Management Team
- Directing and executing clinical trials in accordance with established timelines
- Study feasibility assessments, document management, pharmacovigilance, and ethics committee documentation
- Reporting into the Director
An ideal candidate for this role MUST have…
- Bachelor's in biomedical science or medical related field
- 5+ years of experience in a trial/study/project management level role
- 5+ years at a biotech or pharma - MUST HAVE SPONSOR EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience with immunology trials (Phase I-IV)
- Working knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines
* Competitive salary with benefits
* Being a part of team whose work directly aims to improve the quality of people's lives
* Great work-life balance
If you're interested in this role, send an application our way!