Senior Scientist - Analytical Development
Central New Jersey
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently seeking an Analytical Development Senior Scientist to join their R&D team. This position will help play a key role in the life cycle of drug development, working on Phase I to commercialization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will play a key role in the the analytical development life cycle starting from scratch and advance analytical science across various drug development stages
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee all departmental activities to guarantee the advancement of internal and external projects and their compliance with applicable cGMP and standard operating procedures
- Work cross-functionally in collaboration with internal and external teams
- Develop and maintain a budget, manage strategic outsourcing, implement new technology, supervise and professionally develop current staff to ensure the department operates successfully
The candidate should have:
- Strong hands-on experience with HPLC, UV, Mass Spec and Bioanalytical techniques.
- Experienced in analytical design, scale-up, tech transfers, & Quality by Design (QbD) studies.
- M.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences or a related scientific field with ideally 2-4 years of industry experience
- Experience authoring CMC sections for BLA/IND is highly sought after
If you are interested in opportunity, then please don't wait to apply.