Senior Medical Director (Neurology)
- Clinical Development, Phase II-III clinical trials
- San Francisco Bay Area
- $300,000-$310,000 per annum
A multi-national pharmaceutical company with a patient-first approach mainly focused on the development of drugs for the treatment of neurological conditions is in search of a Senior Medical Director as they begin their Phase II trial in patients affected by ALS. This company is currently in the process of phase II and III for several other compounds that have had great success and plans to continue that success in their Phase II trials for ALS in the coming months. This is a great opportunity to join a successful company making very positive waves in the field of ALS treatment!
The Senior Medical Director will be responsible for:
Providing expert opinions and scientific oversight during Phase II-III of the companies clinical trials. This role requires leadership experience as you will be responsible for leading a team of researchers and providing guidance.
- Provide training for any required team members during the process of clinical trials
- Designing, developing and implementing clinical studies for any necessary drug patients
- Produce high quality data based on results from study as well as collaborate with existing functions within the company
- Filing any necessary NDA/MAA's and IND's as needed as well as preparation/monitoring of budget
The candidate will possess the following set of skills:
- MD required, experience in neurology highly desired
- 5 years of relevant clinical development experience
- Relevant experience conducting basic/clinical research in an academic setting is also preferred
- Valid United States work authorization is essential for this role