Scientist - Senior Scientist | Drug Product CMC
Greater Chicago Area
Competitive Compensation + excellent bonus/benefits
An innovative biopharma in Greater Chicago is looking for a Senior - Senior Scientist. This leading organization has multiple programs that range from Phase 1 to commercialization, having received several FDA approvals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development, and optimization of injectable dosage forms for large molecule drug candidates
- Ensure protocols follow the company policies, cGMP and FDA regulation
- Strong communication, organization, and multitasking skills are needed to lead
- Interpret raw data, organize results, generate/review reports, and communicate findings to project teams and management
- Strong hands-on experience in large molecule formulations, and early or late-stage product development
- Experienced in formulation design, scale-up, tech transfers, & Quality by Design (QbD) studies
- M.S or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences or a related scientific field with ideally 1-3 years of industry experience
- Experience in life-cycle drug product development
- Experience in different dosages highly preferred
If interested, please apply!