We have a current opportunity for a local Product Manager in the pharmaceutical division based in Singapore for a global company. Our client is a leading life science company established over 100 countries across Asia pacific, Europe and the Americas. They aim to deliver better healthcare solutions to improve lives and despite having been established for over a century, are continuing to grow rapidly in existing markets and expand into new markets.
- Cover the Gastro pharmaceutical product range and drive success and growth of these products in the market
- Analyse market trends and sales potential; issue forecasts and action plans
- Coordinate the development of marketing strategies and drive strong visibility of trade driven brands
- Establish and maintain relationships with Key Accounts
- Develop methods of field-test on merchandising programs
- 5-8 years of overall working experience with a minimum of 3 years of product management or marketing experience.
- Experience in managing both OTC and ethical brands
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Possesses knowledge of consumer insights and trends and demonstrated implications to strategy development
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.