Title: Senior Clinical SAS Programmer
Location: Remote (Candidates must be in Pacific Time Zone)
Type: 12 Month Contract (W2 Only, no C2C)
Basic Job Duties:
- Following SDTM (Study Data Tabulation Model) Implementation Guide, develops mapping specifications and executes programming algorithms for Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC)-compliant SDTM production.
- Following statistical analysis plans and Analysis Data Model (ADaM) standards, develops and executes derivation algorithms for analysis dataset production and performs statistical analyses.
- Produces data listings, summary tables and graphs using SAS software.
- Independently validates data listings, summary tables and graphs.
- Imports and exports SAS data.
- 8+ years in CRO/Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- B.S. or M.S., in a science related field (Stat or CS preferred)
This role is offered on a W2 basis.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply !!!