Title: Associate Director, New Product Strategy
Location: New Jersey
- Bachelor's degree in a technical science required
- 8+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Direct working experience within the pharmaceutical industry, in Project Management, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory, or Research & Development.
- New product launch experience preferred
- Lead the development of new product plans including all activities from the time of FDA submission to product launch.
- Report progress on execution of the plans, identify risks, highlight issues and recommend solutions
- Collect information regarding future new products from inside resources and functional areas
- Develop, with the functional areas, the launch strategy for each new product including: characterization / scale-up, validation and launch plans, financial analysis, and regulatory/legal/process impacts and risks.