An Award-Winning Medical Communications agency, on the cutting edge, is searching for a VP, Scientific Director to add to their New York team. The VP, Scientific Director will handle project oversight, client pitches, account management and budgeting. The Industry-Leading agency is looking for someone with 7-10 years experience with an oncology or neurology background.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge of oncology or neurology (oncology preferred).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- PhD or PharmD, 7 - 10 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency with oncology or neurology advertising deliverables.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.