We're partnered with a well-established Medical Communications agency that is seeking a highly experienced VP Medical Director to join their team.
- Provide medical and scientific expertise to clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
- Develop and implement strategic medical communication plans
- Provide expert medical review of promotional and educational materials (ex: advisory boards, executive summaries, slide decks, peer-to-peer programs, etc.)
- Serve as a medical liaison between clients, healthcare professionals, and key opinion leaders
- Contribute to new business development efforts
- MD, PharmD, or PhD
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a medical communications agency
- Strong understanding of the drug development process and regulatory requirements
- Experience working across therapeutic areas including hematology and oncology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Managerial experience
If you're an experienced agency professional looking for a rewarding career opportunity, please apply today!