An Award-Winning Medical Communications agency, on the cutting edge, is searching for a VP, Medical Director to add to their New Jersey team.
The VP, Medical Director will handle brand strategy, client engagements, assist with budgeting, new business development & project coordination. The Industry-Leading agency is looking for someone with 7-10 years experience with an oncology, neurology or immunology background.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge in oncology, neurology or immunology.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 7-10 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications or Promotional Medical Education.
- Established background in new business development, project coordination, account management and brand strategy.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.