VP Global Sales (Genomics)
Job Type: Permanent
The Company Overview:
A global Genomic organisation are looking for a Sales Director to support through the demand of the global pandemic. This organisation is one of the innovative organisations in the Genomics technology market. With their demand increasing and the organisation are breaking more sales records, the commercial team is rapidly growing. Your role will have a significant impact to help lead and manage a team on a global scale to provide high quality solution to genomic solutions.
- Develop, implement, and strategies to maximise the sales and achieve budget targets, smart objectives, and goals.
- Maintain, support, and establish long-term relationships with existing and new business for the Life Science Research segment.
- Full responsibility of the P&L with timely forecasts.
- Hire and develop the sales teams accordingly for growth.
- Key responsibilities managing and maintaining the global sales team.
- 10+years' experience in leading and managing sales teams in the Life science market.
- Previous knowledge with genomic technology including, NGS, Genome engineering,
- Educational Background of a university degree related to science; Biology is preferred.
- Must have experience managing direct and indirect reports.
- Be able to travel up to 50% across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial, results driven and ability to translate strategy into action.
- Full training and career development.
- Bonus/Commission Scheme.
- Private health care and life assurance.
- Holiday incentives.
- Generous bonus structure and company Car.