Vice President, Scientific Services
Company Summary: A full-service Med Comms agency is looking for a Vice President, Scientific Services to join their dynamic team. This agency boasts amazing tenure, great stability, and an extremely collaborative environment. The individual they bring on will be responsible for leading their publications division, managing a team, and developing lasting client relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to make a lasting impact at a leading agency!
The Vice President, Scientific Services will be responsible for:
- Working across an exciting oncology account.
- Leading the development of various publications deliverables including but not limited to abstracts, manuscripts, posters, and congress activities
- Communicating with clients directly and participating in new business development.
- Managing a team of direct reports.
The Vice President, Scientific Services should have the following qualifications:
- Must hold a MS, PharmD, MD, or PhD qualification
- Experience working with publications deliverables
- Expert in oncology
- 7+ years of relevant agency experience