Title: Vice President of US Medical Affairs
Location: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
This company is a global leader in Oncology with several remarkable drugs on market and more in their pipeline. They are looking for a Vice President of US Medical Affairs to lead their US team which includes Medical Strategy, Medical Information, Medical Science Liaisons, and Health Economics Outcomes Research.
The VP is responsible for ensuring alignment of all medical strategy and supportive tactics for products both on market and in process. The position interacts closely with the Global Medical Affairs, Global Clinical Development and Commercial colleagues, and externally in representing the company with key opinion leaders.
- Develop and oversee medical strategy.
- Serve as medical leader and resource to the MSL and other field teams for interactions/advocacy development with key opinion leaders or other customers.
- Represent the company externally in interactions with key opinion leaders across all brand/product responsibilities, regulatory authorities, customers, and strategic alliances.
- Oversee the selection & development of talent for the Medical Affairs & HEOR functions.
- Stay well-informed of all external environmental compliance and regulatory issues to provide the highest level of input into issues of risk under the domains of responsibility.
- Responsible for the direction and execution of research in support of product value strategies from a health outcomes perspective for NBG & OBG therapeutic areas within US marketed products, encompassing health economics, patient-reported outcomes, epidemiology, and decision analyses.
- 12-15+ years of experience in Medical Affairs
- Direct management experience required
- Demonstrated launch success
- Strong background in US Medical Affairs and Oncology