Candidate Profile: A rapidly growing biotech is actively recruiting for a seasoned scientific leader of a programs with extensive experience leading the preclinical development of biologic therapeutics and a solid Immuno-oncology background.
This individual will also have a track record of running complex programs from conception to IND submission.
- Lead the Biologic Therapeutics group strategically, scientifically, and operationally.
- Phage display, hybridoma, B cell technology, bi-specifics, protein engineering, antibody-drug conjugates, structural biology, and other technologies are among the platforms used in drug development.
- Set up new technological platforms and procedures with strategic guidance.
- Work on developing innovative technologies and delivering the pipeline with leaders in the development of major therapeutic areas (oncology, cardiovascular/renal/metabolic illnesses, respiratory/immunology).
- Ensure that new therapeutic compounds follow CMC requirements by working closely with Biopharmaceutical Development Group.
- Establish and maintain an operating budget.
- Develop high potential workers for leadership roles in management and science.
- Ph.D. in a suitable scientific subject (such as protein biochemistry, antibody/protein engineering, or biotechnology) is necessary.
- Biologics research experience of 10-15 years in the industry.
- Leader in the scientific field, as demonstrated by publications, attendance at conferences abroad, membership on journal editorial boards, etc.
- Ability to utilize new technology to drug discovery and to establish high level plans for new drug technologies.
- Exceptional coaching and organizational abilities; strong teamwork and collaboration capabilities with internal and external stakeholders