Vice President of Quality
Location: Rhode, Island
Working Situation: Onsite
Our client, a Mid-Sized, Pharmaceutical Company, is leading partner for CDMO turnkey formulation, manufacturing and packaging solutions in the OTC, cosmetic and homeopathic markets. With full cGMP compliance, they provide seamless offerings and end-to-end integration at every stage of your product's development, from discovery and manufacturing through launch and commercialization.
The Vice President of Quality will: lead a team of 3 departments for Quality Systems, Analytical, and Microbiological Laboratories, including the release team, and Stability and Validation Engineers within the QA Function.
The Vice President of Quality will:
- Manage the documentation change control process including SOP's and internal specifications.
- Reviews, analyzes, and develops rationale for recommendations to policy changes, as required.
- Effectively manage department resources, negotiate deliverables, and meet commitments.
- Provide quality assurance leadership, direction, and support of corrective action/preventive actions. Support the development and ongoing generation of quality metrics.
- Maintain quality systems in support of regulatory and customer requirements.
- Manage the batch record process, including final quality assurance review and release of finished goods.
The Vice President of Quality has the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 8-10 years in a pharmaceutical processing environment in a Quality Assurance organization.
- Experience with Rx and OTC production is a must.
- Experience in lean and six sigma environments
- Hands-on quality system simplification and Electronic Batch Record (EBR) implementation.
- Design, implement, and maintain QC and QA programs, and the compliance infrastructure.
- Generous Benefits Package
- 401K match
- Training and development programs