A leading Pharmaceutical company in North Carolina is expanding their validation team. They are looking to add 4 experienced validation consultants for a large project.
- Knowledge of GMP and associate industry and regulatory guidance documents
- Understanding of validation and qualification principles
- 6+ years' of Validation experience
- Experience qualifying any of the OSD/sterile manufacturing, packaging equipment, facilities and utilities
- Six Sigma (highly desirable)
- Perform IQ/OQ/PQ of manufacturing equipment, facilities, and utilities
- Develop and execute validation protocols
- Support cleaning activities
- Compose reports and make adjustments to equipment or processes
If you're interested in the Validation Engineer roles, please don't wait to apply!