2 PM - 11pm shift, 40 hours a week. Either Saturday-Wednesday schedule or Tuesday -Saturday work week based on project needs.
We are currently seeking a Temp Software Verification and Validation Engineer who will be responsible for testing software for highly complex medical devices/instrumentation for IVD Product Development and IVD Product Testing.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒ Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒ Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☒ Lifting/moving and carrying products weighing up to 40 pounds.
- ☒ Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☐ Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐ Safety Shoes with Impact and Compression Protection Must be worn.
- ☐ Exposure to blood.
- ☐ Other (please specify):
Education + Rate o Bachelors with 1-2 years of experience $35/hr pay rate
o Master's degree with 1 year or less of experience $37/hr pay rate
- Experience with one or more of the following is preferred:
- FDA/UL software validation guidelines;
- Complex instrumentation platform;
- Evaluation methods in the design, development and debugging of SW programs;
- IVD Product Development and IVD Product Testing;
- Molecular diagnostic technology and nucleic acid amplification;
- Medical device software life cycle process, IEC 62304; 7. Writing technical test protocols and technical reports; and
- Black box testing.