A leading global pharmaceutical company are looking to build an enhanced end-to-end marketing production and media ecosystem that will combine existing capabilities with new media and production tools. This will be delivered global partners to provide a first in class marketing delivery solution.
This role will lead the implementation of a 2 speed media model. Both with planned content across Omni-Channel functions as well as establishing the first responsive content solution of its kind within the consumer health space.
· Provide leadership to model implementation and subsequent stabilization efforts.
· Embed of the global model strategy and ways of working. Manage feed-back loop for global continuous model improvement.
· Monitoring operational project delivery with focus on local KPI management, support issue resolution, with direct involvement in key / strategic projects
· Facilitate seamless cross functional internal collaboration within the ecosystem and across local media, design, insight analytics teams and the global content team.
· Oversee new users onboarding and business training deployment.
· Drive local comms plan to share key news of the model, successes, or key staff changes.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 8 years in production management in a multinational company (agency preferred) managing large and complex production projects
· Video production origination capabilities: hands on experience in production content from pre to post-production
· MBA/Professional Business Qualification
· Deep understanding of the media process from planning to optimization
· Deep understanding of DCO platforms
If you are interested in learning more about this role please apply directly to this advert