Job Title : TrackWise Administrator - REMOTE
Summary : Are you looking to join a company that impacts variety of patients lives? Are you passionate about helping a wide range of people across the globe? My client is a global pharmaceutical company with over 40 FDA approved sterile injectable products, ranging from corticosteroids to diuretics. They are seeking someone who has experience working with TrackWise QMS and is looking to make positive changes to help improve the system. If you have experience with this system and are seeking a position that will be challenging yet impactful on the entire company, please do not hesitate to reach out!
The TrackWise Administrator will be responsible for :
- Performing project related services for TrackWise implementations including timeline management, requirements gathering, test case development, protocol generation and end user training.
- Managing the project plan.
- Communicating with project stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Escalating issues through Sparta.
- Managing the user acceptance testing of workflow activities for the end user team.
- Assisting in the functional testing of the system.
The TrackWise Administrator should have the following requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Public Health or in Life Sciences.
- At least 3 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry, preferably using TrackWise Systems Administration.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply!