Territory Manager, SPINE
A well-established, medical devices company is seeking a passionate, high performer to join their sales force. This sales representative will be responsible for the sales of the company's Spine medical device products within the French speaking part of Switzerland.
The main duties that you will be responsible for on a day to day basis will include:
- Developing plans to achieve and grow sales
- Working in and around the OR with surgeons
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Implementation and coordination of training for OR staff
- Explaining and demonstrating products to health care professionals.
- Developing and building relationships and accounts
- Identifying opportunities for business and customers
- Planning for innovation of new life saving products.
Requirements for the role
- Economic or medical training studies
- Background in SPINE is a MUST
- Fluent in French and English
- 3-5 years minimum of sales experience OR medical professional experience i.e. nurse
- Enthusiasm and perseverance
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of the hospital landscape- Operating room experience.
The company's benefits and incentives package is exceptional. It offers a highly competitive salary with flexible working. The package also includes;
- Fantastic bonus structure
- Modern work equipment with possibility of working from home
- Company car that can also be used privately
- Working with some of the newest innovative products
- Fantastic company culture
- Company pension scheme
- Other attractive employee benefits
If you are passionate about saving lives and making a difference. Or if you would like a confidential discussion about other opportunities, please contact Sana Shaikh directly.