Senior Territory Manager
Location: Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany
Aiming to improve patient outcomes, an innovative Molecular Diagnostics Organisation, are in search of a Senior Territory Manager. The position entails you managing Hannover and the surrounding regions. This is a field-based position with home office and flexible schedule.
You will be…
- Managing and expanding the organisations business within the assigned geography for both existing and new accounts.
- Anticipating customer needs and proactively providing solutions that improve patient outcomes by driving multi-departmental sale from introduction of new diagnostics concepts through implementation
- Working In Partnership with internal resources such as Field Application Specialist and Marketing to develop and implement customer and region-specific sales strategies
- Obtaining and effectively managing customer data and engagement activities in the organisation's CRM system
- Introducing new testing concepts through engaging customer presentations, product shows and effective stakeholder mapping and management beyond existing contacts at a customer site
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in a scientific field, i.e. Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Oncology, Virology or similar
- 2-5 years of demand generation and sales experience
- Our client are offering flexible working hours and an outstanding remuneration package
- A dynamic, people-focused work environment with a strong support network to help you execute on your territory's strategy and meet your targets
- Long term career growth with opportunities to learn and develop within the organisation
- Relocation support if required