Technical Support Specialist
My client is a leading diagnostics company in the search for an expereinced professional in molecular diagnostics and immunohaematology to join their dynamic team.
- Serve as a first-line source of technical information and support for the company's Transplant products and services.
- Establish and maintain the Technical Support and Training Transplant laboratory facility
- Ensure that all documentation and training materials are up-to-date, appropriate and consistent with the instructions for use of the products concerned.
- Identify customer concerns and provide solutions
- Achieved a bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering or related science field
- Minimum 3 years in experience in molecular diagnostics or HLA laboratories
- Profound knowledge of Transplantation Diagnostics and HLA-related field
- Fluent in English and minimum B2 in German
- Must hold a valid driving licence
- Attractive salary package
- Company car
- Work with innovative products
- Desirable work culture
Apply now for immediate consideration!