Technical Sales Representative
Salary: $70,000-$85,000 + Approx $30,000 Commission
An environmental branch of a biotechnology company is looking for a new Technical Sales Representative to grow key accounts, establish effective business relationships, and identify new business opportunities!
- Develop and maintain long-term and trusting relationships to drive revenue growth and achieve long-term company objectives.
- Create strong customer partnerships and loyalty and create day tactics for margin improvement and account growth.
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities to ensure profitable growth in accounts.
- Negotiate with key clients on matters of price agreements and established deadlines.
- Present reports on goals, account process, and quarterly stakeholders for stakeholders and team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in a science related field or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- 3+ years of Field or Inside Sales and Technical Product experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS office applications and Excel.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytic skills.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Great time management and organization skills.
If interested don't wait! Apply today!