Technical Project Leader
One of the worlds leading pharmaceutical companies globally are looking to add a Technical Project Leader to the team. This company is an industry leading pharma services solutions for drug development, clinical trial logistics and commercial manufacturing. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, they give their people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Ensure timely execution of protocols and development reports for feasibility work and manufacturing batch records for clinical trials
- Lead the design, evaluation and development of formulations and manufacturing processes for solid dosage forms for Phase 1, Phase 2 and transfer to late phase
- Liaise with other departments such as project management, operations, materials, analytical development to meet project and team objectives
- Support strategic initiatives and solutions for PPT or PDS.
- Scientific degree or the equivalent work experience
- Drug formulation process experience - preferably oral solid dosage forms
- Experience leading projects and project managemet
- Expert knowledge of pharmaceutical processes, equipment, instrumentation and procedures necessary
Please apply with your CV if you are interested.