A leading global service provider for the development and production of biopharmaceuticals, is currently seeking to hire Team Leaders to join their dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation of analytical, microbiological work according to the specifications of international pharmacopoeias (Ph.Eur./USP)
- Testing for microbial contamination (membrane filtration and pour plate method), mycoplasma and bacterial endotoxin (kinetic-turbidimetric measurement and GelClot method) according to Ph. Eur./USP
- Validation (matrix verification / suitability test) of the methods for the detection of microbial contamination, testing for mycoplasma and endotoxin analysis
- Carrying out the water sampling (all water systems)
- Testing for microbial contamination of water according to Ph. Eur./USP
- Studies on culture media sterility and growth control
- Recording and checking of the analysis results in the LIMS system
- Group / laboratory-specific special tasks possible according to specifications
- Completed training as a laboratory assistant, CTA, UTA or comparable training
- Good knowledge of documentation (Word; Excel; PowerPoint)
- Experience in the GMP area and / or clean room is desirable
If you are interested in the role, apply online today, call +44 203 667 8385 or email your updated CV for a confidential chat.