My client is a Fortune 500 company looking to extend their presence in the region. Their product portfolio is highly used across every stage of research, development and production activities in the industries they serve.
This role will be responsible for achieving sales and margin targets for the global accounts assigned.
- Manage team members gearing them towards achieving the Topline and bottom line IOP.
- Participate in sales training programs as presented by the company to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with the company philosophy, policies and procedures.
- Achieve sales targets by building and establishing long-term relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Formulate and implement effective strategies to grow key accounts in the market segment assigned.
- Strong sales experiences in the life sciences industry
- Background in people management
- Familiar with lab consumables, instruments, chemicals and reagents
If you are a driven and growth minded individual who wants to grow alongside a reputable organization, please apply with your CV.