We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join an innovative Novato-based biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be working to support their corporate talent acquisition initiative to provide an efficient, enjoyable, and high-touch experience for candidates.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for:
- scheduling interviews in a high volume environment
- working closely with candidates, hiring managers, and interview team members during the interview process and maintaining a high level of candidate care and confidentiality
- coordinating on-site interviews and visits including making travel plans, scheduling conference rooms, and providing interview schedules
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in a high volume administrative or HR environment
- Able to manage multiple calendars and organize complicated schedules
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems is preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
This role will be on-site and starting as a 7 month contract. Health insurance (including vision and dental), accrued PTO, and 401k available.