A highly regarded, mid-sized agency on the cutting edge of Medical Communications is searching for an SVP, Medical Director to lead a team in their New York office. You will play a pivotal role in the strategic planning of the organization as the lead of the Scientific Services Department. You will maintain regular face to face client contact, growing out the business organically as well as building new relationships through business development. This position is absolutely vital to the organization as they are winning new business and building out a team. This position is unique as you will be able to build out a team around you and lead the Scientific Strategy of the organization.
This position offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity for accelerated career growth. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a long history within Promotional Medical Education, please reach out!
The SVP, Medical Director will:
- Build and maintain productive and long-lasting client relationships.
- Direct and mentor junior staff.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
- Lead with a deep understanding of diverse therapeutic areas, which an expertise in oncology.
- Facilitate timely execution of deliverables in line with SOW, deadlines, and brand stewardship established with client.
The SVP, Medical Director must have:
- Minimum ten (10) years of agency experience in Medical Communications
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Excellent strategy and client facing skills.
- Expertise in oncology or several different therapeutic areas.
- Strong drive for growth and building out a team.