A mid-sized Pharmaceutical company based in the Philadelphia area is looking to bring on a Sr. Supply Chain Specialist to their team. They are looking to bring on a contract-to-permanent candidate that has experience with continuous improvement and serialization knowledge to their team. You will be playing a key role as a junior project manager with a heavy focus in the analytical side. They are looking to move fast and need someone to hit the ground running.
- Conduct systems integration as needed for serialization and EDI
- Establish and maintain project timelines with 3rd party stakeholders
- Facilizatet serialized unit, case, and pallet label preparation and approval
- Manage continuous improvement efforts - SOW, RACI matrix, RAID log, Gantt Charts, pFMEAs, meeting minutes, etc. as needed
Education & Certifications
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business or related field
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- 4+ years supply chain experience with proven Analytical skills in a regulated environment, biotech or pharmaceutical is preferred.
- Demonstrated Project Management/Leadership experience
- CLEAR evidence of Continous Improvement experience
- Serialization knowledge - system interface and process design
They are looking to bring someone on the team for a 6-month contract to permanent candidate to bring onto the team. If you are interested in the Sr. Supply Chain Specialist role, then please don't wait to apply!