An established Biotechnology firm focused on Oncology solutions is currently seeking a driven Clinical Supply Consultant with a strong background in managing Clinical Supply efforts for multiple clinical trials. They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6-month contract.
- Lead supply chain efforts in all relevant Clinical Study meetings
- Build Clinical Forecasts and supply plans with Clinical Operations teams.
- Monitor and ensure Clinical supply inventory is sufficient for all Clinical Sites
- Maintain relationships and communications with Clinical Operations, manufacturing, and other key stakeholders throughout the clinical trials.
- 5 years of Supply Chain Management experience
- BA/BS in Supply Chain, Operations or relevant Scientific fields
- Effective communications with internal and external management partners
- Project management and progression experience
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a high possibility of converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Clinical Supply Consultant role, then please don't wait to apply!