A leading biotech, over 20 years in making and going strong, strive to find solutions for public health issues on a global scale. As they concentrate to create healthier communities, they are looking for a QC Microbiology Supervisor to join their team!
- Scheduling and execution of utility test program, environmental monitoring testing program, raw material, in-process, and product release testing requirements.
- Ensure laboratory activities are conducted according to policies, safety guidelines, and legislation.
- Provide support for aseptic processes.
- Maintain quantity and quality of departmental work through training and oversight staff; create training to lab management according to needs.
- Provide information in support of department budget.
- Contribute to departmental strategy and provide input on lab requirements and improvements.
- Ensure equipment and materials needed to support environmental and utility monitoring programs are procured, tested and available for use.
- Bachelor's in Biology, Chemistry, or related field.
- 5+ years of direct experience in field and experience in a leadership/supervisor position.
- Strong technical writing background
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience working in a cGMP & GLP regulated environment.
- Ability to analyze data ad interpret results.
- LIMS & SAP experience