An on trend Biotech company is searching for a Statistician Consultant to join their growing Biometrics team. In this role will play an essential role working cross functionally to manage statistic activities and ensure data for the key Hema-Oncology study. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a growing drug development team as you will be able to wear multiple hats, as well as have ownership over your deliverable. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background in Statistics, please apply!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform duties of a Statistician to support regular clinical trials within national or international development projects as required.
- Support statistical sections for the protocols and the Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) and author the TFL shells.
- Analyze data from phase I to II trials incl. TFL shell development and responsibility for program validation.
- Review and evaluate proposed case report forms for consistency with information needs for the protocol.
- Review randomization to be used in the clinical trials.
- Ph.D or Bachelors statistics, biostatistics, or biometry with 5-8 years of experience in designing, conducting, analyzing and/or presenting routine trials/studies working with a team to apply statistical methodology to a research question
- Experienced with writing SAP's/Calculating Sample Size/ Preliminary Analysis
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Oncology clinical trial experience.
- Attention to Detail - Possess a strong quality orientation. Ensure tasks are completed correctly and on time.
- Thorough knowledge of statistical methodology, design of clinical trials and on processing clinical trial information