Statistical Programmer Lead
Location - Zurich, Switzerland
A global pharmaceutical organisation is seeking a Remote based Manager Statistical Programmer to provide programming assistance to the statisticians at their biometrics practice. You will be playing a major role in reviewing statistical plans by making sure the data collected from the biometrics department is accurate and compliant to the FDA guidelines.
Key Responsibilities of Statistical Programmer Lead
- Oversee all the Statistical Programming activities and act as a point of contact for all Sample design and programming enquiries from statisticians and clinical data managers.
- Dealing with operational challenges and collaborate closely with cross functional team and act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on SAS and R programming.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to Statistical programmers on mentoring and training on C-disc and SAS matters
- Communicate with external vendors as well as internal stakeholders on relevant issues related to technical topics.
Key Requirements of Statistical Programmer Lead:
- Extensive experience in Statistical Programming within a CRO Pharmaceutical or a biotech setting.
- Masters in Computing, statistics relevant field of study.
- Experienced with programming languages such as SAS or R programming
- Extensive experience in mentorship and interaction with regulated authorities such as FDA.
If you are interested in the Statistical Programmer Lead position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 758 8975 for more information.